Saturday 11 March 2017

Prussian Napoleonic Artillery 28mm Painted Connoisseur (?) Figures

28mm Prussian Napoleonic Foot Artillery - battery one.

28mm Prussian Napoleonic Foot Artillery - battery two.


These are two batteries of Prussian foot artillery as part of Bulow's 3rd Corps in 1813.  Part of a plan to field these opposite Bertrand's IV corps.  I think these are Connoisseur  - but I'm not 100% sure.  I took a look at this fab list of figure producers and I'm still not sure.  It does though remind me how much I have coveted Calpe's artillery.    (update: I now think these may be Elite miniatures, that takes me back!)

The two units are very similar although the bottom unit I decided to paint the gun barrels using non metal metallics.  


Here are some more pictures (still need to work on depth of field - I just don't like using flash when photographing minis). 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Selling - 28mm Young Guard - Flanquer Chasseurs Painted 2 battalions

  Here's the link if you want to have a look :  They're the fab green uniforms (with higher officer wearing their blue Middle Guard ...